August 6, 2008

My new room...

Since so many of you have not been able to see my new room, I thought I would take some pictures and post them. It is still messy, but you get the idea. I can say that I am going to miss my old school. My old principal and Asst. principal came by the school today and i got a little sad... The people I worked with were amazing. I made so many friends there and it was really hard to leave, but every book has many chapters. It was time to begin a new chapter. You just know when it is time to try something new. I am excited and ready for a great beginning.

View from my Literacy Center
View from the front of the room
View from the hallway doorView from the bathroom door
Standing at my computer
My Literacy Center My computer area and Writing Center

1 comments:

Lorilee said...

Your room looks so clean and new. I have taught for 20 years-kinder for 18 and Prek for 2. I haven't been up to my room yet. I will probably go next week. We actually start district inservice next Thursday! YIKES! Where did summer go? Also, where did you get the "counter" on your site?