August 16, 2008

A girl can never have to many...

SHOES!!! Lauren, Gigi, and I went to the mall today to buy Lauren more shoes. Hey, a girl can't live in tennis shoes. About a month ago I think I posted about this very subject.....GIRLS! WOW!!! My boy is easy to buy for. T-shirts, jeans, khakis...boys are really easy. Girls on the other hand have too much "stuff". Yeah, I know I am a "girl", but I am pretty simple. I am not a big fashionista. I just don't get into fashion. Now, that brings me to shopping for L. A different story altogether. We went in search of brown & black Mary Janes. I sure am glad that Carse does not need a pair of shoes in every color under the sun to match all 900 of his outfits. A slight exaggeration, but if you have a girl you know exactly what I mean! She looks adorable in them. Hmmmm, maybe I should have bought the super cute red pair too. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute shoes! Maybe Nana needs to get her the red pair!

Nana

The Atkinsons said...

Yea! More shoes for me to buy when she outgrows them! :)