Yesterday we ventured up to Hendersonville, NC. We went to the Apple Festival. My good friend Amy is always great about reminding me about upcoming festivals. I can never keep them straight! Carson loved walking around. I t was pretty hot, but we had a cool breeze blow every now and then. Lauren loved riding in the stroller looking around at all the people. On the way home we did one of our favorite things...we found something to explore. We followed the signs to Campbell's Covered bridge. If you look at the pic below you can read about it. Carson got to explore a little. The men who were also there saw a huge black snake. Carson and Chris went to check it out, but it was nowhere to be seen...YIKES...glad Lauren and I opted to stay in the truck. I am not fond of snakes....enjoy our adventures!
Campbell's Covered Bridge built in 1909
Looking for the black snake
Lauren...awww...isn't she cute!
2 comments:
Yes, Lauren is definitely cute! Cool, I would love to see a real covered bridge. We don't have those in South Texas! We do have plenty of snakes though!!I live in a housing subdivision with a pasture behind my house. I see plenty of snakes, but none of them are the 5 or so venomous species that do live in this area! My brother lives out in the country and killed 7 copperheads this spring, in his backyard! It is scarey because he has 3 children ages 3-8.
Blessings,
Lorilee
Lauren does look adorable and her new shoes look especially cute.
Mom
Post a Comment