September 1, 2008

Lauren SINGS

Yes, I know I am posting like mad, but I don't really have time to during the week now with school starting back....so I am determined to keep you busy for atleast the next 5 minutes reading about things the kids are up to....

Lauren's new accomplishments:
She is a singer. Well, not really words, but the tunes. She can now hum ABC's, Twinkle, Twinkle, and Wheels on the Bus! My favorite is Wheels on the Bus. She does the hand movements. Very cute when she hums: The baby on the bus goes Whaaa, Whaaa, Whaaa...& rubs her eyes.

I figured it out on the way home from Hendersonville yesterday. I heard her singing and turned to watch her. I picked up the tune as I saw her moving her hands for the wheels, "shushing" for the parents, & crying for the baby.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she learn all these songs at school or at home?