Don't let his cuteness fool you! :) We went to the book fair at his school today. Carson picked out some books and I got Lauren a book called, "Pinkalicious"! I was eyeing it at our book fair this week. I figure she will enjoy it once she will sit longer than five minutes to hear a story. Carson is going on his first field trip next week. Yes, I am nervous. Funny, I am a teacher who is always reassuring parents that their children will be safe, not to worry, etc...when the tables are turned I understand EXACTLY how they feel. I may need to do some extra yoga or something next week!
They are going to Master Kim's Karate...he is so EXCITED. Oh, I meant CHRIS!!! I bet you thought I was talking about Carson. I think he is going to go. For those who don't know, he is an avid Kung Fu student. A huge passion of his. So, I will send him with the camera if he decides to "crash" Carson's field trip.
Stay tuned...
Pisgah (Davidson River Area)
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment