I may have committed the biggest faux pas ever, but I don't care. I HAD to rearrange our furniture. We have had the exact same arrangement in our house for almost 9 years. When I was younger and lived at home I would rearrange my bedroom practically weekly. I mean moving huge bookcases and everything. The bad thing about living in a tiny house with not many "open" walls is you do not have a lot of options when moving furniture. So, I did it. I moved our couch in front of the fireplace out of "need a change" desperation. Hey, we are in the south people. Who needs a fireplace? Maybe it is because we have lived with the same boring arrangement for 9 years and are overjoyed to have something new to look at. Until I can figure out something else we are enjoying the change.
In our next house versatility is a MUST!
Pisgah (Davidson River Area)
17 years ago
1 comments:
Elizabeth,
I have another idea that might work that will open up the fireplace. Give me a call and I'll come help move it.
Mom
Post a Comment