All was quiet in the house this afternoon as Carson was quietly reading in his room for his mandatory quiet time (He has decided he no longer needs a nap). Lauren was peacefully sleeping in her room while I dozed on the couch listening to the rain falling outside....
OK...this is the part where you hear the SCREEEECH and I am pulled back into reality. NONE of those things happened today. The video shows you what was really going on during our nap time.
I heard Lauren calling for Carson. Then, I heard him say, "I'm coming Lauren". They were having story time instead of nap time. At least he was reading to her. Needless to say, as cute as it was mean mommy had to break up the party! Not 5 minutes later I looked up and Lauren was walking into Carson's room. Yep, she has now learned how to scale the side of her crib and escape. Big girl bed....HERE WE COME!
0 comments:
Post a Comment