Please follow this link for my Pink Saturday post. I am not sure what happened to my link, but it is not correct.....thanks for visiting! This link will take you to a slide show of my daughter's pink room!
http://grubefamilyblog.blogspot.com/
Pisgah (Davidson River Area)
17 years ago
6 comments:
I love that kitchen! It looks so girly!
Any idea where Santa found a kitchen that cute???!!! I love it!
Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Elizabeth.
Your daughter is just adorable, and I know I would love a pink kitchen to play in, too. I'll bet there will be some good things cooking in there. ;-)
Happy Pink Saturday! I love your little girl's kitchen. My kitchen set, that I had as a child was made of cardboard. It was my most favorite "toy". I cooked up plenty of meals, and fed loads of my baby dolls. Kathleen
Great Pink Kitchen! That would all look great in my own kitchen!
What a sweetie you have there!
Happy First Post....love the pink kitchen set.....I actually remember my girls having a pink one also. You sould really enter our pink contest..I am sure with a little princess in the home and the pink kitchen set already...that you could come up with a great photo...hoping to see you there.
Post a Comment