skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Grube Family

"We must be the change we want to see in the world." —Gandhi

July 25, 2008

I forgot...

I really thought I had posted this slide show last month....I must be getting old! It's from June. It was the same day Carson went firefly hunting. We were playing with play dough....lots of fun! Sorry I forgot about it....cute shots of the kids!


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Posted by The Grube Family at 10:18 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (21)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2008 (61)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (11)
    • ► August (13)
    • ▼ July (14)
      • The Park
      • Kisses
      • I forgot...
      • "No, David!"
      • Pretty in pink
      • Anything to stay inside...
      • Super Brother to the rescue
      • AGAIN!
      • Let them eat...DIRT???
      • My little guy...
      • Summer fun...
      • My angels..
      • Just like Mommy...
      • Girls & hairbows
    • ► June (6)

About Me

My photo
The Grube Family
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • The Southern Fly Fisher
    Pisgah (Davidson River Area)
    17 years ago