June 30, 2008

Super Girl




Well, Lauren has her first ear infection. I am amazed by several things. 1. She has had NO fever 2. She has never cried or complained. 3. She made it almost 17 months without being on an antibiotic! She has had a runny nose for a few days...nothing major...pretty clear. Although I should have been tipped off by the fact that she has not wanted to eat much the last few days. My girl is an eater! BUT...this morning she woke up with a dried crust in her ear (awwww)...I knew immediately what it was...ruptured ear drum. Our wonderful Ped. confirmed it. How is that for making you feel like mom of the year! My itty baby is tough. Here is a picture of Super Girl (as her brother refers to her...we all have super hero names). She is blowing a kiss to a car driving by our house. So, we pray ear drops and "pink medicine" do the trick.

0 comments: